Saturday, February 10, 2007

Punch Pita EMS

I had heard great things about this cigar, so I had to give it a shot. It definitely did not let me down!

Setting: B&M while watching the OSU vs Texas Tech BB game
Drink: Diet Coke w/ Lime
Total Smoke time: (roughly) 65 minutes.

PRE-SMOKE (16/20 total)

Appearance and Construction -7, Classic punch look. Great looking wrapper with a few veins. It felt like it would be a bit plugged, but it wasn't!
Burn-5, flawless burn. Great white ash, held on for a good inch. I knocked it off though, I didnt want to be rude and have it ash on the store's carpet!
Draw- 4, it was a bit tight, but produced great smoke and eventually opened up about an inch in.

SMOKE (16/20 total)

Flavor-8, Great taste, medium-full body. It had strong tobacco taste with a bit of a spicey taste as well. I hate to put it this way, but "classic punch taste"
Taste/Aftertaste-8

SUMMARY(9/10 total)

Overall Quality-9, I really enjoyed this cigar. It ran me about $4.35 and it was well worth it! The cigar had some age on it (yellowing cello!). I really should have picked up the rest of the box (3) but I didnt have a way to transport them from my house back to school.

TOTAL-41/50

H311oLHD's Ranking System: 40-50points: This cigar would make Fidel proud!

1 comment:

CJOHNSEN3 said...

Classic Puch look. Classic Puch taste. What more is there to say?