Friday, February 2, 2007

JR Ultimate Robusto

Whats up guys!? I hope your friday's are going well. Last night I managed to smoke a JR Ultimate Robusto in the freezing cold weather! By the end of the smoke I was shaking, but no worries! This was my first Ultimate experience. It was pretty interesting I would say. It definitely was no "one-dimensional cigar" thats for sure. During the first half it had a spicey flavoring to it (I couldn't pick out the exact flavorings...I'm not that cool ;). During the second half of the smoke, the cigar had a creamy taste. I enjoyed the cigar, as it was my first one in almost a week, but it wasn't one that I would go out of my way to purchase. I received it in the Trick or Treat package, so no biggy. The cigar lasted about thirty minutes. I'm not sure how much they get for this cigar, but I hope it's not more than $3.00! Sorry this isn't an official review, I'm running short on time, as always. Feel free to send me some of your guys' opinions!

Have a great weekend fellas. Don't drink too much, but certainly smoke too much!

-AJ

3 comments:

Eric said...

I'll be drinking AND smoking too much.

Smoking in the freezing cold definitely dampers the enjoyment of a cigar.

Have a good weekend - hope the Bears don't get beat by too much. :-)

CJOHNSEN3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJOHNSEN3 said...

I don't have much experience w/JR Ults, although I've seen/heard alot of good feedback about them. I'm not surprised that there was some character to the smoke as it's doubtless a Villazon product.

I suppose I've shyed away from them because of the relatively high price point for a private label. They've always seemed just a bit too expensive to me. Might as well just buy a real ErDM, know what I mean?