Monday, February 5, 2007

Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto

Time for a quick review!

Last Saturday I was able to smoke one of these beauties. The construction was flawless, a few veins, but nothing to shake a stick at. I tried a pre-light draw..but I cant ever make out any flavors, just tobacco. Once I lit this puppy up, almost immediately I thought I was smoking a Cool Ranch Dorito! This may sound gross to you, but I thought it was awesome. I thought I was dreaming, so I had my girl friend try a drag. At first she thought I was nuts, and then she took another drag. Sure enough, she tasted the same great taste I did! The ash was nice and strong, held for over an inch before I had to help it off so I didn't ash on my buddy's carpet.

I would definitely give this a 4 out of 5. If you have the chance to smoke one of these...don't hesitate!

1 comment:

CJOHNSEN3 said...

LOL, Cool Ranch Dorito! Even counting the Acid line, that HAS to be a cigar flavor first!

The Lot 23 is supposedly made completely from tobaccos planted in "Lot 23," so it is a "Puro" in the purest sense. I'm not a huge Perdomo fan, so I doubt I will be seeking this one out any time soon.